Everyday from 8:00 to 16:00
Graduate studies (Master)
Second-cycle studies in economics have a practical profile. Persons who decide to undertake studies in this field will acquire knowledge and develop the skills necessary for professional activity in analytical and managerial positions in the sphere of human, material and financial resources management.
The studies will prepare you for self-employment and for third-level studies.
The Mazovia Academy offers the following specialisations within the Master of Science in Economics:
- accounting and taxation
- managerial accounting.
The studies focus on:
- imparting practical directional knowledge deepened by the chosen specialisation of study
- the use of various data acquisition techniques and methods of data analysis
- acquiring the ability to evaluate and interpret economic and social phenomena
- ability to draw conclusions, form judgements and prepare expert opinions
- develop managerial decision-making skills, also under stress and time pressure
- preparation for running one’s own business and for effective acquisition of funds for its commencement
- training in effective management of public funds
support and guide the student’s development, independent thinking and the development of innovative and creative attitudes.
Second-cycle economics graduates will find employment:
- as managers, finance directors, chief accountants in the accounting, finance and controlling departments of production, trade, service and insurance companies, public institutions, public and local government administration
- as economic analysts in companies providing consulting and investment analysis, i.e. brokerage houses, banks or consulting companies
- as investment advisors in consulting firms and financial institutions such
- as banks, brokerage houses, leasing companies, insurance companies, investment funds, tax and accounting consultancies
- in the financial departments of social and political organisations
- in various sectors of the integrating European Union labour market
- as part of their own business activities.
The second-cycle studies in economics have a practical profile. Those who choose to study this subject will acquire the knowledge and develop the skills necessary for professional activity in analytical and managerial positions in the sphere of human, material and financial resources management. The studies will prepare you for self-employment and third-level studies.
The Master of Science in Nursing degree programme is designed for holders of a Bachelor of Nursing degree. The training lasts 2 years, i.e. 4 semesters.
Purpose of education:
- to provide a modern, broad knowledge of medical sciences, social sciences and specialist nursing
- to impart knowledge of the fundamentals of research methodology
- to develop management skills in nursing, health promotion and health education
- to form habits of continuing education and professional development.
The studies focus on:
- supporting and directing the development of the student, their independent thinking
- shaping innovative and creative attitudes.
Graduates are able to:
- use advanced knowledge of nursing and other medical sciences
- solve professional problems, in particular related to taking decisions in difficult situations resulting from the specificity of professional tasks and conditions of their performance
- define the standards of professional health care according to patients’ age and state of health and implement them in professional practice
- conduct research in their respective fields and disseminate the results with a view to developing the profession, knowledge and nursing practice, improving the quality of care and exchanging information
- organise and supervise nursing care, taking into account accepted theories and concepts of care
- organise the work of subordinates and own work in accordance with the legal provisions in force, safeguarding the interests of patients, employees and organisations
- apply the law in his/her professional activity and put it into practice in the management of an organisation, a part of it or a team of employees (nurses and midwives)
- developing staff policy and workforce planning in accordance with strategy and patients’ needs for nursing care
- developing and implementing tools for monitoring and evaluating the quality of nursing care in professional practice
- select and apply specific methods, organisational and management techniques in the investigation, resolution of organisational problems and improvement of nursing care
- choose optimal teaching and learning methods and apply a selection of these according to the specific content of teaching and the objective to be achieved
- develop health education programmes and implement them in relation to the chosen social environment, taking into account the needs of local communities.
Physiotherapy belongs to the specialist medical professions and is the main branch of medical rehabilitation. Its task is to improve people who have lost their health or were born with a disability remove their ailments and restore their functional and motor abilities to the extent possible. Today, physiotherapy is the standard of practice used to treat people of all ages and disabilities. It is also used as physioprophylaxis. Without it, there can be no modern medicine.
Who can study physiotherapy?
The physiotherapy degree course welcomes all people with a secondary school leaving certificate who want to help people. Completing a degree in Physiotherapy at our Academy gives you the opportunity to gain one of the most versatile and universal professions.
The Physiotherapy degree course lasts ten semesters in the form of a 5-year Unified Master’s degree which ends with a state examination. During the whole teaching cycle the student acquires a broad theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of human anatomy and physiology, psychology, kinesitherapy, physical therapy, massage and manual therapy which enables them to practice as a physiotherapist. Graduates acquire the ability to diagnose patients, together with proper selection of treatments, kinesitherapy, physiotherapy methods and massage, taking into account indications, contraindications, methodology or principles in force.
The study profile is of a practical nature, which will provide the future physiotherapist with independence of thought and professionalism in the approach to the assigned tasks.
To provide the students with, according to the assumed educational results: knowledge, skills and social competences necessary to perform the profession of a physiotherapist,
to prepare students for professional provision of services in the field of assessment of the patient’s condition, therapy planning and modification, and effective implementation in prevention and therapeutic purposes.